The terms listed below have the meanings assigned to them in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Govt of India parliament act in 2020 ( Data Protection Regulation):
- Personal data means an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, etc.;
- Processing means any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation, or destruction;
- Data subject (or you) is an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, based on particular Personal Data.
You agree that Nucleic Health Innovations Pvt Ltd, having Corporate Office at First floor, SBC-2, Thapasya Building, InfoPark, Kochi, Kerala, India, PIN-682030 referred to as “we,” “our,” or “us”) will be data controller of your personal data and may collect, process, use, and save your personal data. Personal data includes the following:
- registration data: your name, login name, email address, and password, third party account identifier (when used for registration), image;
- profile data: company name, address, your address, job title and telephone number,
- billing data: name, company name, address, telephone number and ordered items,
- technical data: log files, to include your computer’s IP address, browser version, pages you visited on our website,
- communication data: messages (including which you submit via the contact form), wall posts, chat comments.
Use of the Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services – Our Platform is designed for Healthcare professionals to interact with each other during specific healthcare needs. For this purpose, we process registration, profile, and billing data. For example, any profile data you provide to us may be shared with other users, and your profile data will be made searchable by other users.
- Marketing – We use registration and profile data for promoting our service and network growth solely on our Platform. For example, we may send you emails informing you about future events held on our platform.
- Platform functioning and developing – We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and development for the further development of our Platform in order to provide you and others with a better, more intuitive, and personalized experience. For this purpose, we use your technical and communication data.
- For legal purposes – We may use any type of your personal data when processing is required by the applicable law.
Sharing of Data
Service providers – Our service providers act as processors or controllers based in the EEA but also around the world who provide – services and IT and system administration services.
- Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Our websites have IP anonymization activated so that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there only on an exceptional basis. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services to website operators relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted under Google Analytics with other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software, but if you do so, not all functions of our website will be usable to the full extent. You may prevent Google from recording data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in available through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- We will not share data with our contractors and service providers, who act either as: (1) as processor or controller based in the EEA but also around the world who provide – services and IT and system administration services or (2) acting as a processor or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- We share data with Healthcare providers, Healthcare Professionals including treating doctors or, who may act as processors or joint controllers, based in the EEA.
We will not share personal data with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of business or assets.
We will never disclose or sell your personal data to third parties to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
The information we provide to you may be transferred to and processed on our servers, or servers of third-party providers.
As far as the transmitting of personal data to a third party is not explicitly permitted by law, you agree that we may, if necessary, transmit personal data to law enforcement offices when relevant to defending against a governmental and public safety threat or the prosecution of a criminal act. Furthermore, you agree that we may, if necessary and related to legitimate law enforcement or criminal prosecution interests, transmit personal data to a third party. Transmission of data is not necessary and will not occur if a preliminary legal or law enforcement proceeding can be initialized or has already been initialized.
Your Privacy Options
According to GDPR you have the following rights:
- Right to rectification. You have the right to request to rectify, without undue delay, any incorrect data pertaining to you.
- Right to limitation of processing You can limit the use of personal data processed.
- Right of access You may request a copy of personal data collected during use of Platform.
- Objecting to or restricting the use of Personal Data. You can ask to stop using all or some portion of Personal Data or limit use thereof by requesting its erasure as described above or sending us a request
- The right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.
- The right to data portability. You can receive personal data in a machine-readable format by sending the respective request at email@example.com
Exercise of rights
To exercise your right to access you have a right to send as a request. Upon request we provide information free of charge. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if the request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We shall review and pronounce on the request within 1 month of its filing. This period may be extended by further two months, if necessary, for example, if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests . We shall inform you as to any such extension within 1 month as of receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay. When you file a request by electronic means, the information is provided electronically, if possible, unless you have requested otherwise.
Upon filing of a request by an authorized person, the notarized power of attorney must be attached to the request. In case of death of the natural person, his / her rights are exercised by his / her heirs and the certificate of heirs shall be attached to the request. The heritage should be confirmed by a respective certificate, issued in the dead person’s jurisdiction.
Where data do not exist or their provision is forbidden by law, access of the requesting party to such data is refused.
Our Platform is not for users . We do not knowingly process any personal data from persons under 18 years of age, and any such data shall be immediately deleted upon detection. If you learn that anyone younger than 18 has provided us with personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or requests regarding our policy, please send your request to email@example.com